March 10, 2008

Jackson is 7!



Well those 7 years went by way too fast! Weeks before his b-day I was asking him what kind of things he might want for his birthday, his answers took me off gaurd, cell phone or i pod. I told him to come back in 10 years, and that he needed to think along the lines of the Target toy section. He then of course said, okay mom I like things there too. Well it all worked out and he had a basketball party in Grandma's gym. I took care of the food and Ty took care of the games, he ran that party like it was a basketball camp, and the boys loved it!

3 comments:

Barnes said...

Love the answer--"come back in 10 years" Literally...what do they think that they are doing we didn't even have cell phones or I-pods in College. P.S. When are you moving to AZ.?

becca said...

that is such a good idea. is jackson holding a basketball hoop cupcake? I can't believe jackson is 7...is seems like yesterday i walked off the plane from my mission and he recited his memorized "b e c c a". wow!

Jodi Nelson said...

Tiffany, I stumbled upon your blog through Jackie's and it is so cute. I LOLd several times!! Hope you don't mind me peaking. I'm sad you guys are moving, but that's best for your darling family! Glad you had fun in Moab. Seemed like a great trip all around.

Copy and paste this code to your HTML/Java Script: