
Last night at dinner Ty and I somehow started talking about taking typing back in the day. Then Jackson said, " What is a typewriter?" We just looked at each other and laughed. It was pretty fun describing a typewriter to a kid that has used a computer before he could read. Go ahead tell your computer aged kids what a typewriter is. So while we were having a flashback moment I brought up my first experience with computers in school, "the Oregon Trail." I expected Ty to know what I was talking about, but he just looked at me confused. I know that some of you out there have to know what I'm talking about right?



11 comments:
Oh Tiffany that is hilarious! I totally know what you're talking about! When Tadja was maybe 5 we were at Applebee's and she saw a record player on the wall and said "Hey Mom! Look! An old fashioned CD!" I know exactly what you mean! Love it. Makes ya feel so old though :D
Oregon Trail is awesome. We always played it in third grade at recess. My friend here even bought it so we could all relive the memories. Ty was too busy causing trouble on the playground to know about it. :)
I LOVED OREGON TRAIL! I so remember playing that game in school. Those were good times!
Oregon trail rocks! Everyone always looked forward to computer lab and hoped we would get to play it!
Tiffy- it's so fun to see all these pics of your family. Looks like you guys are doing well! Avery is getting so big! We need to get together sometime soon. We miss you guys...
Oh my gosh! I totally remember that game! What an awesome flash from the past! I wonder what other things will be forever archived (like typewriters) as "old people" stuff. Heehee.
I am sure I have no idea what a typewriter is... or a walkman... or floppy disks.... or a VCR and especially not a record player!! Funny! YOU must be old! ;-)
Wow - I had completely forgotten about that!
That is funny! We just had a discussion about Oregon Trail like a week ago. Something I haven't played in 20 years!
How funny... until you died of TB and saw a big RIP grave stone come across the screen.
ha ha!
I totally remember Oregon Trail!!! I hated it when my ox would die. What a morbid little game! (But fun!)
Post a Comment