August 11, 2009

Dominate

Well the kids headed back to school this week. Everyone is so excited, but at the same time my heart feels a little sad for how fast they are growing up. As I watched Davis walk into his big kindergarten room I could feel what was coming and hurried out of there before I was the big pregnant crying mom. Back to school can be such a roller coaster of emotions. Our first few days have gone great and I think we're adjusting to "back to school" schedules.

One thing that totally made me laugh was last week we went to "meet the teacher night."
While we were in Jackson's classroom his teacher had paper for parents to write their child a note to read the first day. Ty went ahead and took care of that! When I went through Jack's backpack yesterday I found the note and this is what it said

"Jackson,
Dominate in the classroom and at recess.
Love, Dad"

That is so Ty.








Ella's first day of preschool


If your wondering why it's Ella and a bunch of boys, that's because she is the only girl in her preschool class. It works out though, she can play princesses as well as Star Wars. Her teacher is adorable and has made the cutest classroom.





Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

becca said...

good advice. ella is so stylish at preschool! Thanks for taking care of devin when he went to AZ to interview. You are the best!

The Godell Family said...

Too fun! I know that I'll be running out the door when Paiten head sot kindergarten. Such a big day. They do grow up WAY too fast. Way to be strong mom!

Sarah said...

touching note from dad. he's not competitive, right?

Tara Trythall said...

Your family is SO cute, Tiffany! I can't believe you are already expecting your fifth! It does go by so fast. I hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Derrick and I are both reading this laughing so hard. Hope you guys are good! Our kids are going back to school tomorrow... hope you are feeling good Tiff!

Heather said...

I can't believe school is starting! Cute pics and cute note from daddy. So adorable!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Dominate... Hmmmm... I'm sure he will.

PS. You have 3 in school you lucky duck? Amazing. You still look 23.

Cedar Roots said...

Cute Ty, what can I say, that note is just that, SOOOO you! Glad the heat hasn't changed you guys. Dang your kids are really growing up, I don't even recognize Avery, her hair is so darn cute. I need a close up of her cute little pixie cut. love ya Tiffy!

Ashley K. said...

That note is hilarious!

Copy and paste this code to your HTML/Java Script: