Oh boy! Good luck girl!!
Oh my heavens, both of those pictures are so precious! Good luck with the potty training. I hated that part of parenthood. But when they are ready they take off like that (at least Paiten did). Good Luck!
Good Luck I'm thinking of starting Mr. Race this week as well.
Well, I just found your blog, yeah! So good luck to ya...and good for us in nursery if she succeed, one less butt to sniff!!!!
Hahaha - awesome post!
Sooo cute! Look at that outfit..I love girls!!! They are adorable!! What a cute family!
her hair is so cute, is it coming in super red? I want her!! Your kids are all so darn cute. Missing you cute girl. xo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh boy! Good luck girl!!
Oh my heavens, both of those pictures are so precious! Good luck with the potty training. I hated that part of parenthood. But when they are ready they take off like that (at least Paiten did). Good Luck!
Good Luck I'm thinking of starting Mr. Race this week as well.
Well, I just found your blog, yeah! So good luck to ya...and good for us in nursery if she succeed, one less butt to sniff!!!!
Hahaha - awesome post!
Sooo cute! Look at that outfit..I love girls!!! They are adorable!! What a cute family!
her hair is so cute, is it coming in super red? I want her!! Your kids are all so darn cute. Missing you cute girl. xo
Post a Comment