knowing that it was the beginning of long days without seeing him. But I was excited for him too.Notice in the picture I couldn't get a big smile,
he was a little nervous being at a new school and lots of new people. But the great thing about Jackson is how social he is and how much he loves to learn, So I know he was excited.
I have a couple weeks till Davis starts school. Lucky for me he is still in preschool, and still has time at home with mom. (Do you think I'm going to have issues when my children get old enough to leave home)
The Yard is Done!!!



We are so excited about how the yard turned out. The kids love it too! They were so funny when the grass went in, their faces were glued to the back door just watching the grass get put down. Ella made me laugh, she kept running to me and saying "we have grass mom!" Do you think they were sick of having a dirt yard?


13 comments:
Wow! Your yard looks so good. Too fun. I'm jealous. I can't believe school starts so early for you. Is is year round or traditional? I can't wait for my kids to get back into a routine!
Your yard looks amazing! Don't you love it when you can checks projects off the "to do" list?! I'm so glad everything is coming together for your cute family!
Your yard is amazing! I can't believe Jackson is already back in school! You and I will have to form a support group when are kids leave us! I will let you know when I figure out how to freeze them! I love Kyler being at home under my control. Good thing we have to years of preschool to make the adjustment.
It's gorgeous!!! I love the pool and all that land. Is it weird to think that it's your yard and you're finally settled? Well it looks great and I'm really happy for you guys!
Your yard looks awesome. I want to come visit. Jackson is cute. I think I will be sad to have my kids go to school. Good thing I have a few years. Miss you.
Yeah!!! Looks so great. I'm so happy for you and your family. Continue to blog so we can keep in touch!
I can't believe Jackson has already started school! Your yard looks so great! I bet you are so glad to be rid of the dirt and have nice grass to walk on. Miss you Tiffy!
The whole thing is gorgeous! Way to go! So they start school a little earlier down there...are they year round? Hope all is well!
Looks awesome guys. So fun to be out of the dirt. I can barely stand that your house is in Phoenix-I miss you and your babies. XO-Nicole
Your yard is beautiful. I am so jealous. Can't wait to come and visit. I bet your kids are loving it. I'm sad I missed you in Utah.
Hey Tiffany, It's Cathy (Curtis) Anderson. Nora showed me your blog! I just wanted to say hello! Your kids are beautiful! So fun that we can stay in touch! Talk to you soon. Cathy
Hey Tiffany! I ran across your blog some random way. You seem to be doing great. Your house and yard is amazing and your kids are so darling! I sent you an invite to our blog, Cathy forwarded me your comment. Keep in touch!
WOW! That is the perfect back yard!! I bet your kids are in heaven. Someday we will come visit you there! Your kids will probably starting college at that point! Ok, my kids will probably be starting college!
Post a Comment