Tiffany did a triathlon last weekend in Show Low, Arizona. On our way to the event the kids were asking if mommy was going to "win". We took some time explaining that she is only competing against herself and trying to do HER best. My talk was starting to sink in when from the backseat of the van I here Davis chime in with the following quote:
"It's not about winning, it's about losing AND winning."

As Davis so eloquently put it, in life there are winners and losers. Tiffany is definitely a winner! In my opinion she dominated the triathlon. She took 9th overall in her age group, 7th in the run, and of course with her swimming background 4th in the swim. She also has a knack for making strenuous exercise look GOOD! Congratulations Tiffany!..................(when is the next one?)


"It's not about winning, it's about losing AND winning."

As Davis so eloquently put it, in life there are winners and losers. Tiffany is definitely a winner! In my opinion she dominated the triathlon. She took 9th overall in her age group, 7th in the run, and of course with her swimming background 4th in the swim. She also has a knack for making strenuous exercise look GOOD! Congratulations Tiffany!..................(when is the next one?)




19 comments:
who knew Ty could blog. I did have the best cheering section.
Tiff, you are super awesome! What a cool mom you are and such a great example to your kids. Way to go!
Tiffany, I didn't know you were a triathlon mama!! Great Job!!! We should do one together next year!
I'm jealous you can do these. I'm terrible at swimming, so there is no future for me. You sure look cute, and congrats!
You are amazing, Tiffany! I didn't know you were a triathlete - that's is fabulous! Congrats on your placing too!
P.S. How do you look so good when you work out? Lucky you!
Way to go Tiff!! You are the queen!If at all possible, I am even more impressed with you!
Wow! Athletic mingled with philosophy of life. Winning is "good", but, losing is "good for you" Try that one on Davis. Miss you guys so much.
Love Grandma
that's terrific tiff! swimming would be the one that stopped me in my tracks. unless they'd allow a kick board :-)
hey, your music player is covering up your photos...it's really wide. maybe you can find a way to keep it from overstepping it's boundaries.
♥
Good job Tiff! You are absolutely amazing!!! You're my hero!
Seriously impressive! Wow.
HOORAY! What an amazing MOM you are. How did you fit all of your training?
Andrea
Tiff-- you're my hero! Can I get your autograph?
You gunna let me keep that baby of yours when y'all come out here?
Way to go Tiffy! You are amazing... and you look great too.
Way to go! Nice bike!
Way to go Tiffany!! When are you going to train me for a triathalon. How long did you train for that? The yard looks awesome. I can't wait to come visit (someday)
Whooohoooo! Tiffany good work! And by the looks of the pictures, you do make exercise look good. Great job and make sure you tell us when the next one is. Nice blogging Ty!
GOOD JOB TIFF!!!
You are amazing! I am so impressed--way to go Tiffany!
Oh my I am afraid! You are amazing!
Post a Comment